Thursday, January 9, 2014

Introduction Three things I know to be true

  Hi I'm Tommy and I'm twice in GLPS camp. Most of you have your own things that others don't know. So am I. I have three things that you don't actually know. Thus I want to share that things with you.
  First, it is that I went five English camps including twice of the GLPS. When I was third grade, I went to Chungsim international camp called CSIA. There, it was my first camp so I was very exciting. When I was fourth grade, I went to Seong Gun Gwan university. The system was good and there's no home works so I was happy but the teachers or my roommate wasn't that good. I didn't really appreciate that camp. Thirdly, I went to Philippines with my mom when I was in the fifth grade. The camp was over three month, which is too long for me, so I went there with my mom. I could feel Philippines' hot weather. Finally, I went to GLPS summer and winter. At summer, it was my first time so it was hard to adapt but now, it's easier than the last time and it's very good to meet last teachers who had taught me.

  Second, I was used to live in Yeosu when I was third and fourth grade. This is because because my father was appointed to Yeosu and we had to go there. Also, my grandparent's house is in Yeosu. That's very special for me because it is where Korea's second expo exhibited. Many people from the different countries including Koreans came. Because of Expo, Yeosu city became popular around the world.




 Finally, I have some glasses that is made by a glasses company named "Harry Potter". Harry Potter company is the most popular company in Korea. That is also important because Harry Potter glasses are expensive and there are other good glasses but I have more than three glasses that are made by Harry Potter. Many people want to change their glasses' design to change their image or their face. So did I. I chose Harry Potter glasses. Many people might think about a Harry Potter books or movies but we should recognize Harry Potter glasses brand, too.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tommy for your introduction about yourself and sharing three things not many people know about you. You did a great job describing English camp, Yeosu and Harry Potter glasses. Keep up the good work and I look forward reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete